Welcome to the
transsys tutorials page.
- transsys Installation (in progress): This tutorial walks you through the steps of installing
transsyson a Linux system.
- transsys Language Basics Tutorial: This tutorial gets you started with modelling your gene regulatory networks by coding them up in the
- SimGenex: An introduction to the
SimGenexlanguage that you can use to describe your gene expression experiments, and to simulate them on your computer. This allows you to assess your
transsysmodels by comparing simulated gene expression profiles to empirically measured ones.
- L-transsys Tutorial (not yet available): This tutorial will show you how to to model plant morphogenesis using Lindenmayer systems parameterised with
- Python API Tutorial (not yet available): This tutorial will get you started with combining
transsysnetwork models and computational phenotype models written in Python. Read this if you plan to build multiscale models that integrate gene expression dynamics with phenotypic processes and features.